skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Duds and Studs - Fantasy Baseball
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Eric Young Jr.
PECOTA is forecasting EY to get 73 steals this year. I hope they mean in AA because I don't know how they expect him to crack the lineup. He put up a record 87 steals this past year in A-ball, however he was caught stealing 31 times...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mailbag
I'd love to handle any mailbag questions at: rotophase@gmail.com
inform yourself
Fan Graphs - stats, graphs, projections
MLB Trade Rumors
RotoAuthority
Rototimes
Rotoworld
thebaseballcube
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(4)
Verlander: once lucky, twice hurt
Chris Duffy - cheap steals
Eric Young Jr.
possible sleeper: Adam Loewen
About Me
rotophase
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment